I’m experimenting with a degree of internet anonymity, and trying to figure out whether it will allow me to write more openly about things I care about. However, here are some quick facts about me, and who knows, maybe I’ll be more public about myself later on. I have another blog, but have found it difficult to write about certain topics on there without feeling like I might alienating some readers. Hopefully, if you’re here, I’ve written about something that interests you!
Quick facts, in no particular order:
- I’m from California, but I live in Cambridge, MA!
- I studied mechanical engineering and anthropology at MIT.
- I’ve been vegan for 14 years.
- I love longboarding, notebooks, cool pens, backpacks, biking, hiking, reading, playing guitar, photography, etc.
- I love shooting film but it’s too expensive 😥
- I’m fascinated by simple living and minimalism.
- I really, really love backpacks.
- Chocolate Hollow is the best vegan chocolate ever.
- I’m fascinated by the history and development of fake meat.
- I don’t really like pets.
- I like small spaces and space efficient design.
- I have plantar fasciitis and minimalist footwear is the best thing I have ever discovered (yay Lems!).
- I think I’m outdoorsy but I’m not really.
- I’m easily fascinated by things.
- Favorite songs: Old Pine – Ben Howard and Candles – Daughter
- Hammocks are awesome.
- Waist straps on backpacks save my life.
- Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World by Murakami is my favorite book.
- All my photos on here will be mine unless noted 🙂